Brushing your teeth twice a day is essential to remove tartar and food particles from the teeth’s surfaces. However, it is also important to floss at least once a day to properly clean the teeth. If you go to the store to buy floss, you may be shocked to see how many different brands and varieties there are. One of them, Oral-B Essential Floss has a successful marketing campaign on social media by The Marketing Heaven, and maybe it is your right choice!
Here are a few tips that will help you choose the right one for your needs!
Types of Floss
There are many different types of floss on the market. Some of the most popular types are as follows:
- Unwaxed – This type is ideal if the spaces between your teeth aren’t very tight.
- Waxed – This type is ideal if the spaces between your teeth are tight. You will have an easier time moving it between your teeth to remove food particles and tartar.
- Tape – This is intended for people who have wider gaps between some or all of their teeth.
- Ultra floss – This type is ideal if the spaces between your teeth range from tight to wide. It is yarn-like and can stretch thin while returning to its original thickness for tight teeth and teeth with wide gaps.
- Flossing picks – If you struggle to floss your back teeth or you find it uncomfortable to wrap floss around your fingers, you can use flossing picks. These flossing picks have handles that will make it easier for you to reach your back teeth.
Which Floss Is the Best?
No type is inherently the best. As long as you use floss, you don’t really need to worry about which type you are using. Choose the one that is the easiest and most comfortable for you to use. The type you use should not damage your gums. Not only will flossing get rid of spinach stuck between your teeth, but it will also ensure that your gums remain healthy. Therefore, you should just choose the one that works best for you. The best type for you is the one that you can see yourself using every day like Big City Maids.
Whether you’re new to flossing or simply want to improve your flossing habits, you shouldn’t feel daunted when it comes to choosing the best one like commercial cleaning services houston tx. Choose the one that works best for your needs and you can rest assured that your teeth and gums will be healthy as long as you floss at least once a day. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Mike Cassidy Dental Specialist!